After the longest of waits colts training will start on Monday 5th April and we will continue to have set days for Colts training sessions like last season, based on the ECB guidance.
We need parent warden volunteers to help oversee training sessions and ensure the protocols are being followed so please let your Whatsapp group know if you can help at your Colt's session.
Please note you will need to complete both yours and your Colts membership prior to training commencing. You can do this by heading to the Club - Membership section on our website.
We look forward to seeing you all back training from next week and to the great season ahead!
Some reminders/refreshers: Training numbers:
Nets - 1 coach x 8 colts (can net side-by-side i.e. two groups of 4)
Hardball fielding - 1 coach x 16
Softball fielding - 1 coach x 24
Colts should bring all their own equipment where possible. When it’s not, the equipment needs to be cleaned after use.
Guidelines for Parents:
- If you or anyone you’ve been in contact with with has Covid symptoms or is self-isolating, stay away from club
- Maintain personal Covid hygiene practices (social distancing, wash hands etc) whilst at the club
- Please arrive on time (not early) and leave club promptly
- Please scan QR code as part of our Track and Trace system. These can be found by each net.
- Wait in carpark until being directed by the warden to your training session
- Arrive in training clothes and bring your own equipment including water bottle and hand sanitizer if possible.
- The pavilion will be closed expect for use of the toilet.
- One parents/guardian must stay on site and adhere to social distancing rules. Only one adult and no siblings to attend please. Spectators are currently banned from the club.
- Each session will have a parent warden allocated who will help maintain Covid protocols
Guidelines for Parent Wardens:
- As a warden for your age group’s training session, you will be asked to confirm the attendees match those provided by your coach.
- Meet all attendees in the carpark and proceed to the net. Confirm participants with the coach or let them know if anyone is missing.
- Please ask parents to scan QR code which will be placed by the nets.
- During the session, remind colts and parents to follow social distancing and report any persistent breaches to the coaches.
- At the end of the session, please follow coaches instructions as to whether they need help tidying away, or simply wiping equipment down ready for the next group.