We have been working under the ECB guidelines to offer Training for groups of six, either as Team training for 6 Senior players or for a Coach and five attendees ( 1:5 ), starting slowly with just one net open , a warden on site and all bookings being taken via the Appointlet system. We have expanded the available nets each week as our process bedded in and the enthusiasm to join the sessions increased. We are now at the stage where we can offer 4 net sessions giving us the maximum capacity the current ECB and Government guidelines allow. All the Senior teams have a session, the ladies are back, the Colts are showing their skills learnt in lock down!! It’s a busy schedule and to keep the momentum we needed your help and understanding. Please take the time to read through the information and PDF links below.
• Sessions are by invite only; you will all get to play it may just take some patience.
• Please be prompt the timetable is specific to ensure we can optimise the space available safely.
• U18s will be invited to the latter 4th Training on a Thursday after the senior players have taken their available options.
• Cancellations – If you cannot make a session please let your coach or captain know as soon as possible so we can offer the place to another player.
• Sadly, we cannot accommodate children spectating during adult nets from both a safety and a group size perspective.
For further queries please contact Mary O'Farrell at MARY_OFARRELL@uk.ibm.com.