Your Colt is cordially invited to our annual Colts Dinner which will take place on Saturday 17th September at the Club, our traditional end of season do to celebrate all that's happened during the season and dish out some well-earnt silverware!
You can purchase your ticket (£15 per colt) and choose the dinner options below.
Bits you'll need to know - you will receive a confirmation email with a copy invoice attached to show your orders on completion of payment. Please remember to confirm your name and age group. Ticket window will close on 1st September.
Going into the night, if you can make a 5.30pm arrival for 6.00pm sit-down dinner, with parents welcome to join us from 7.30pm for the awards ceremony (you’re very welcome to stay and prop-up the bar from 5.30pm).
As is tradition, dress code is formal and we’re looking for some Dad helpers to be waiters (in black tie please) for the evening. We also need volunteers for setting up the marque and general extra pairs of hands on the evening and the following morning clean-up. Please let us know if you can help.
Colts Dinner is always a wonderful evening but it runs at a loss to the club. We’re therefore asking if anyone would like to sponsor the night, make a donation or purchase cricket clothing/equipment for our raffle, please let Colts Chairman Felix Reisch know.
Our menu options for the night are below, but please let us know if your child has any food allergies.
How to Order:
- Select your meal options using the drop-down menus
- Don't forget to tell us your Colts name and age group
- Add to basket
- If you have multiple orders you will need to click "Close" when your basket pop up and go again for colt two, three etc.
- When you're ready to pay, check over your basket, and if you're happy continue to "Delivery"
- It's at this point you'll need to create a login if you don't have one already; you can continue as a guest by entering your email address and name or if you've already got details you can just log in
- You will need to add your delivery address, we've tried to get round this one but unfortunately, you'll still need to add it
- Delivery is free (you can't quite order your dinner via an app just yet) so just click through to payment
- Payment is via PayPal only please - once you complete the checkout, we'll both get an order completion/invoice - this tells us what you've ordered for the kitchen
We hope to see you on the 17th!